Updating Student Information
- On the home page, Student Profile will appear on the top left.
- This will show the attendance for each of your children that attends the school.
- Click on the student’s photo for more options.
- A number of boxes will appear. Clicking on these will take you to different modules within the Gateway.
- The options that appear will depend on the year group the student is in and the options that have been made available to parents by the school.
- The Student Demographic page is split into three categories: Student Information, Family Information and Emergency Contact.
- Student information is specific to the selected student. If you have more than one child at the school select the student from the drop down box at the top of the page.
- If you wish to make changes to this information, click on submit change. This will lead you to the forms you completed when you first logged into the system.
- NB changes will not be updated immediately. The Gateway administrator will approve the changes before they appear on Gateway.
- Click on Family Information and Emergency Contact to access other information.
- When you have finished click Home in the navigation bar.
- Click on this tab on the homepage to access the medical information form of the student and submit any changes.
- Click on this tab to see a full attendance report.